Who all don’t like cakes especially when they are baked at home. This was my first attempt and luckily was my successful attempt as it was delicious. Toppings of the cake can be of one’s own choice.
Equipment Used –
- Gas Tandoor (Bawarchi Aluminum Gas Tandoor/Bati Cooker)
- Cake Mould (one’s own choice)(Rolex Aluminium Cake Mould,3 Pieces, Silver)
- Measuring Cups (Baking Measurement Measuring Cups And Spoons Set 8 pcs)
- Whisker (Arrison Whisk Stainless Steel Whisker/ Beater/ Egg Whisk/ Balloon Whisk)
- Grinder (Bajaj Rex 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (White)
Prep Time – 20 Mins
Baking Time – 30 Mins.
Ingredients (Cake) –
- All Purpose Flour – 2 Cups (Urban Platter Tandoori Maida Flour, 900g [All-purpose Flour, Plain-flour])
- Powdered Sugar (Just grind sugar in a grinder) – 1 ½ Cups
- Milk Powder – 1 Cup(Amul Sagar Skim Milk Powder 500g)
- Baking Powder – 3 Tsp.(Instant Butterfly Baking Powder, 100g)
- Milk – 2 ½ Cups.
- Vanilla Essence – 4 Drops (Malvis Pure Vanilla Syrup,750 ml
- Melted Butter – 3 Tbsp.
- Chocolate Sauce (Hershey’s Syrup, Chocolate, 200g)
- Powdered Sugar
- Gems (Cadbury Gems Surprise, 17.8g Pack)
- Mixed Fruit Jam (Kissan Mix Fruit Jam, 500g Jar)
- Sieve all dry ingredients like all – purpose flour, powdered sugar, milk powder and baking powder together properly.
- Now mix wet ingredients like milk, vanilla essence and butter.
- Now add sieved dry ingredients in 3 batches in wet ingredients and whisk properly so that no lumps are formed.
- Pre-heat tandoor for 15 mins and by the side grease cake mould with butter and dust all – purpose flour.
- Pour cake batter in the mould and allow it to bake for 30 mins on medium flame.
- Check in between whether cake is baked or not with the help of knife or skewers.
- If knife or skewer comes out clean then cake is baked.
- Allow to cool the cake completely.
- For Decoration Part –Spread chocolate sauce on cake.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on the top of the cake
- Decorate it with Gems and Mixed Fruit Jam.