Pancakes are loved by everyone. I have seen people eating pancakes in restaurants but I could not eat because they have eggs in them, so decided to make at home Eggless Pancakes. I have served it with caramel sauce and that also homemade. It can also be served with chocolate sauce, honey, strawberries, blueberries etc. I know my pancakes are small in size but they tasted awesome.
Equipment Used –
- Pancake Pan – for making pancakes (Sajni Non Stick Mini Uttapam Omlette Pancake Pan, 3-Pieces, Black)
- Whisker – for mixing pancake batter so that lumps are not formed (Arrison Whisk Stainless Steel Whisker/ Beater/ Egg Whisk/ Balloon Whisk (extra strong))
- Measuring Cups – for adding exact quantity (Baking Measurement Measuring Cups And Spoons Set 8 pcs)
- Brush – to apply butter on pan (JKbK Multicolor Silicon Basting Oil Brush Kitchen Tool – Color may vary)
Prep Time – 20 Mins.
Cook Time – 10 Mins.
- All Purpose Flour – 1 ¼ Cups (Urban Platter Tandoori Maida Flour, 900g [All-purpose Flour, Plain-flour])
- Baking Powder – 1 Tbsp.(Instant Butterfly Baking Powder, 100g)
- Salt – ¼ Tsp.
- Powdered Sugar – 3 Tbsp.
- Melted Butter – 2 Tbsp.
- Milk – 1 ½ Cups
- Butter for Greasing
- Sieve flour, baking powder, salt and sugar
- Add butter and mix lightly adding half the milk gradually to the flour.
- Whisk well so that no lumps remains
- Add remaining milk gradually, mix well and keep aside for 30 mins.
- Now take a pan and grease butter on it and pour batter on the pan.
- Cook from both sides till it turns brown in color.
- Serve hot with caramel sauce and powdered sugar.