Noodles and Bread Rolls are liked by everyone, so thought of making something which incorporates both. Therefore today I have made Noodles Bread Rolls. These rolls can be served as snacks during tea time or in parties.
Prep Time – 20 Mins. Cook Time – 30 Mins.
- Boiled Noodles – 3 Cups (Disano Spaghetti Durum Wheat Pasta, 500g)
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – 1 Cup
- Tomato Ketchup – 4 Tbsp. (Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, 950 g)
- Vinegar – 1 ½ Tsp. (Heinz Distilled White Vinegar The All Natural Choice For Food 473ml)
- Soy Sauce – 1 Tsp. (Kikkoman Soy Sauce, 1L)
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper to Taste (Keya Black Pepper Powder Bottle, 60g (Pack of 2))
- Oil for Cooking – 3 Tbsp.
- Oil for Frying
- Heat oil in a pan and add capsicum and cabbage and sauté for few mins.
- Now add in tomato ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and black pepper powder and mix well with vegetables.
- Add in boiled noodles and properly toss it with vegetable and sauces.
- Now switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Take bread and cut sides of it.
- Soak it in little water and squeeze it.
- Take little portion of noodles and keep it in between the wet bread and cover it with the same bread.
- Make all rolls and keep it in fridge for 15 mins and then deep fry them.
- Serve with Tomato ketchup.
Join WordPress – https://refer.wordpress.com/r/2102/wordpress-com/