As Mint & Coriander Chutney is used in so many recipes so decided to share its recipe with you all.
Mint & Coriander Chutney is a versatile Indian style dip which can be served with anything like Parantha, Pakodas, Sandwiches etc. and it can also be used in different types of chaat. It enhances the flavor of any dish.
It is very easy to make with fewer ingredients and within less time. It requires Coriander, Mint, Green Chilli, Lemon and few spices. This chutney can also be prepared by adding in onion, garlic and curd.
Chutneys are my favorite especially mint & coriander chutney. I want it every time with my food. My mother used to make it in large quantity and store it in a refrigerator. It can be stored for around 4-5 days.
Equipment Used –
- Measuring Cups
Prep Time – 15 Mins Cook Time – 5 Mins Total Time – 20 Mins Serving – 1 Cup
- Coriander Leaves – 2 ½ Cups
- Mint Leaves – 1 Cup
- Green Chillies – 2
- Cumin Powder – 2 Tsp.
- Lemon Juice 1 Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Take a bowl and add water in it.
- Soak coriander leaves and mint leaves in it for atleast 10 mins. so that all the dirt from the leaves will be removed.
- Take a grinder jar and add in cleaned leaves
- Add in green chillies, cumin powder, salt and lemon juice and grind it.
- If the consistency of the chutney is too thick then add 3 tbsp. of water and grind it again. (Consistency of the chutney should be thick but not too thick)
Serve it and have fun and if made in large quantity then store it in refrigerator.
Refer WordPress – https://refer.wordpress.com/r/2102/wordpress-com/