When there are no green vegetables at our home and there is no desire to bring it from the market then only one thing comes to our mind and that is Potatoes. But at the same time, the other thing which also comes to our mind is that what to make with them.
So this time I thought of making something different and this recipe came to my mind. Main ingredients of this recipe are curd, cream and milk. Not too many spices are added in this other than salt and Garam Masala. The making of this recipe is a little time consuming process but it tastes delicious.
This is my mother’s recipes (by the way she is a very good cook) and this time inspired by her I had made it and it tasted very delicious and she also liked it
- Pressure Cooker
- Measuring Cups
Prep Time – 25-30 Mins Cook Time – 20-25 Mins Serving -6
- Potato – 750 Grams
- Onion – 250 Grams
- Garlic Cloves – 12
- Green Chillies – 2
- Oil – 6 Tbsp.
- Curd – 3 Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Garam Masala – 4 Tbsp.
- Cream – ¼ Cup
- Milk – 2 Cups
- Cut potatoes in half and par boil them. It will take around 10 mins.
- Cut boiled potatoes into small pieces and deep fry them.
- Cut onion into thin slices and deep fry them also.
- Now take a grinder and grind fried onions, soaked cashew nuts (soaked cashew nuts in water for around 4-5 hours), green chillies, garlic and water to prepare a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a wok and cook grounded paste till it leaves the side of wok.
- Add in curd and mix well.
- Now add in salt and garam masala and cook them by adding water (around 3-4 Tbsp.)
- Add in cream and mix well and cook it for good 5 mins.
- Add in fried potato pieces and mix them well with the gravy.
- Add in milk and cook it till one boil and then switch off the flame.
- If the gravy gets too thick at the time of serving then add hot milk and mix well and if required then add salt and garam masala also.
Refer WordPress – https://refer.wordpress.com/r/2102/wordpress-com/