My craving for chocolates and cakes has not limit. I want them 365 days. So instead of purchasing from market, thought of making at home and that also without baking. This will be my second cake. First cake was Eggless Sponge Cake (Eggless Sponge Cake).
This cake is very easy which can be prepared with only 3 ingredients and does not require any flour, eggs and baking.
I have given a twist to a recipe instead of using Digestive Biscuits, I have used Chocolate Biscuits (Bourbon)
Prep Time – 15-20 Mins Cake Setting Time – Overnight
- Bourbon Biscuits – 25-30
- Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
- Butter – 1 Tbsp.
- Separate cream from the biscuit
- Break biscuit into small pieces
- Take a mixing bowl and add in condensed milk, cream (separated from biscuit) and butter
- Microwave them for 20 secs. and mix well
- Add in biscuit pieces and properly coat it with chocolate mixture
- Take a cake mould and add biscuit mixture in it.
- Properly level the mixture and keep it in the fridge overnight
- The following day simply take it out of the fridge and cut into slices
- At the time of serving, drizzle chocolate sauce on it
Tip – if the mixture of the cake is wet then add more pieces of biscuit to adjust the consistency. If the mixture is too wet it will take more time to set.