Aloo Chaat is a Savory Potato Snack. It is very famous Street Food item in North India made from fried potato mixed with different chutneys and spices. It can be eaten as an evening snack or as a starter. It is very easy and simple recipe to make.Whenever you have extra boiled potatoes in your fridge then it can be used to make aloo chaat. Mint & Coriander and Red Chilli Chutney can be easily found in every house and because of that it becomes very handy to make aloo chaat.
Prep Time – 15 Mins Cook Time – 10 Mins Total time – 25 Mins Servings – 2
- Potato – 6
- Mint & Coriander Chutney (Click here for recipe MINT & CORIANDER CHUTNEY) – 2 Tbsp.
- Red Chilli Chutney (Click here for recipe RED CHILLI CHUTNEY) – 2 Tbsp.
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tbsp.
- Chaat Masala – According to Taste
- Oil for Frying
- Cut potatoes in half and par boil them. It will take around 10 mins.
- Peel skin of boiled potato and cut them into small pieces or cubes.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry cubed potatoes.
- Take a mixing bowl and add in fried potatoes, mint & coriander chutney, red chilli chutney, lemon juice and chaat masala and mix well.
- Aloo Chaat is ready to be served
So enjoy this recipe with your loved ones and let me know how you and your loved ones like it and subscribe to my blogs for more such recipes.