Today I am very excited to post this blog because I have been nominated for Liebstar Award. At the time of joining WordPress I have never thought that I will get such appreciation for my work. Thank you to everybody for believing me and following me.
I am very grateful to my fellow blogger Siddhartha Dua for nominating me. He is a Fiction Writer with brilliant ideas and thoughts. So please check his blogs and follow him.
The instructions for accepting the Liebster Award are:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog and insert the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided to you, share a little bit about yourself.
- Develop a new set of questions for your nominations to answer
- Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
So here are questions and my answers to them:
Q1. What is your long term goal?
My long term goal is to learn more of different types of cuisine and share with you everybody.
Q2. What is your short term goal?
My short term goal is to get atleast 10 – 20 followers every month.
Q3. Which is your favorite Hollywood movie?
I do not watch Hollywood Movies.
Q4. Who is your favorite Indian Author?
Actually I don’t read much but sometimes I like to read Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam, Mahatma Gandhi and R.K. Narayan. Their books are really motivational.
Q5. Money according to you is?
Money is important to me but not more than my family and health.
Q6. City in which you are presently residing in and one good thing about it?
I live in Udaipur, Rajasthan (India). It is very beautiful place and known as City of Lakes. Please do visit this place you will really enjoy.
Q7. If one morning you get up and find out that one of your uncles in some God forsaken place died left you a million dollars what will you do with it?
Give it to a charity because “Smile is Charity” and it will give more happiness to me as compared to keeping it myself.
Q8. Which is your favorite holiday destination?
My favorite holiday destination changes every time after I visit some place. My current favorite is Manali (Himachal Pradesh, India) and it’s like a heaven on earth.
Q9. Who is your favorite blogger on WordPress?
My favorite Blogger is Bhavana from Colourfulcanvass (https://colourfulcanvass.blog/). Her and her daughter’s creativity is beautiful. Do visit her blog.
Q10. Where do you see yourself as a writer / blogger 5 years from now?
I see myself as a successful blogger sharing yummy recipes with my thousands of followers.
Q1. Which is one thing you can’t live without?
Q2. How did you pick your blog’s name?
Q3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where you will go?
Q4. How do you motivate yourself?
Q5. What’s your favorite thing about blogging and why?
Q6. The biggest dream of your life?
Q7. Your best memory?
Q8. Any suggestion for my website?
Q9. Do you like cooking and which is your favorite cuisine?
Q10. What is your favorite season and why?
- Jyoskitchen (https://jyolikalwayscravecute.wordpress.com/)
- Tranquil Blaze (https://paramshantblog.wordpress.com/)
- thehomeplaceweb (https://thehomeplaceweb.wordpress.com/)
- NeerajasCreations (https://neerascreations.wordpress.com/)
- Before Your30 (https://beforeyour30.com/)
- My Secret Plate (https://mysecretplate.com/)
- Mobile Travel Site (https://mobiletravelsite.wordpress.com/)
- Geetadhaar (https://geetadhaar.wordpress.com/)
- Bhookhlageehai.com (https://bhookhlageehai.com/)
- The Sunday Crumble (https://thesundaycrumble.com/)
Do visit their blogs and follow them.