Paneer Parantha is a Stuffed Indian Flatbread made of wheat flour, paneer, garlic, green chillies and some spices. It is very popular parantha in India. It can be eaten in breakfast or lunch or dinner. It is very healthy option also. It is very tasty and easy recipe. Paneer Parantha can be served with Curd, Tomato Ketchup, Green Chutney or any type of Pickle.
Prep Time – 20 Mins Cook Time – 30 Mins Total Time – 50 Mins Servings – 10 Paranthas
- Grated Paneer – 2 ½ Cups
- Finely Chopped Garlic – 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies – 1 Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 Tbsp.
- Wheat Flour – 2 Cups
- Ghee (Clarified Butter) – 1 ½ Tbsp. + For Cooking Parantha
- Salt – 1 ½ Tsp.
- Water for Kneading Soft Dough
- Take Wheat Flour in a plate and add in salt and ghee.
- Knead soft dough with the help of water and keep it aside for resting.
- Take a grated paneer in a mixing bowl.
- Add in chopped garlic and chopped green chillies.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and mix all ingredients well.
- Divide dough into small balls.
- Take one ball at a time and dust flour on the dough ball.
- Roll the dough with the help of a rolling pin to a circle of 3-4 diameters.
- Place paneer stuffing in center of circle and cover it with the dough and roll it again to give shape of parantha.
- Heat flat pan and put Parantha on it and cook both sides with the help of ghee till it changes color to golden brown.
- Serve Parantha with Curd.
Enjoy healthy parantha and follow my blogs, facebook page and youtube channel for more such recipes