Rava Toast also known as an Eggless French Toast which is very easy recipe to make. It is very quick breakfast recipe. It requires only few ingredients which are easily available at home.
Whenever you are in hurry and you have no time to make anything for breakfast, then rava toast recipe will help you a lot. It can also serve as a Best Tiffin (Lunch Box) Recipe for your kids. They will love it. This recipe can save lot of your time because it can serve your two purposes i.e. your breakfast and your kid’s tiffin (Lunch Box), both of which are prepared at the same time.
Prep Time – 10 Mins Cook Time – 20 Mins Total Time – 30 Mins Serving – 8
- Rava (Suji or Semolaina) – 1 Cup
- Finely Chopped Green Bell Pepper – ¼ Cup (Red or Yellow Bell Pepper can also be taken)
- Finely Chopped Onions – ¼ Cup
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1 Tbsp. or adjust according to taste
- Oregano – 1 Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Curd – ½ Cups
- Bread Slice – 8
- Butter for Toasting
- Take rava in a mixing bowl.
- Add in finely chopped green bell pepper and onions
- Add in red chilli flakes, oregano and salt
- Add curd and mix all ingredients properly.
- Take bread slice and spread rava mixture on it evenly.
- Grease butter on flat pan and place mixture side of bread first and toast until it turns lightly brown.
- Now flip bread and apply more butter on pan and toast other side of bread.
- Now cut rava toast into pieces and serve it with tomato ketchup or MINT & CORIANDER CHUTNEY.
Enjoy yummy rava toast and follow my blogs, facebook page and youtube channel for more such recipes –