Atte ka Halwa is very popular Sweet Dessert in North India. It is very easy to make as it requires only few ingredients which are easily available at our home and can be made for any occasion or any day when you want to have something sweet. Atte ka Halwa tastes best when served hot.
Step – by – Step Video of Atte ka Halwa
Prep Time – 5 mins Cook Time – 30 Mins Serving – 4
- Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
- Sugar – 1 Cup
- Ghee or Clarified Butter – ¾ Cup
- Hot Water – 3 Cups
- Chopped Dry Fruits (of your choice)– For Garnishing
- Gram Flour – 3 Tbsp.
- Heat ghee in a wok.
- Add in wheat flour and start roasting it on medium flame.
- Stir continuously while roasting so that it doesn’t stick to wok.
- Keep roasting it until it changes it color and you get the aroma of roasted wheat flour.
- Now its time to add a twist i.e. gram flour. Add gram flour in it.
- Keep on stirring the mixture and roast it until the mixture gets golden brown.
- Now add hot water (Be careful after adding water, mixture will splutter) and stir the mixture so that no lumps are formed.
- Now add sugar and cook it till it gets fully dissolved.
- After the sugar gets dissolved switch off the flame.
- Garnish Halwa with finely chopped dry fruits and serve it hot.
Facebook | Youtube | Instagram
See you all in next blog. Till then
Hello Fellow Bloggers
Today I am very happy to write this blog…..
I have started my blogs in August 2017 and I have crossed a milestone of 100 followers. I want to Thank You all with so much of ♥ ♥ ♥ for supporting me and inspiring me to write more.
After getting good response from you all, I decided to start SURBHI KI RASOI Youtube Channel so that I can share my experience with more people. From September 2017 I have started posting videos on Youtube.
Because of the support from all of guys my website is growing and I want to Thank you all once again for this support. Now the same support I want for my Youtube Channel also.
Please friends do subscribe my channel and support me to grow this also.
Once again I want to Thank You all for being with me in my whole Blogging Journey.
Love ♥ ♥ ♥
My today’s recipe is Chocolate Sandwich. Everyone’s favorite especially Kids. It is very quick breakfast or snack recipe. It is very easy to make. Even your kids can help you in making this sandwich. They will enjoy a lot as they will get chance to eat chocolate in between (I ate lot of chocolate while making this sandwich). You can use grated cheese or nuts of your choice also in this sandwich.
Prep Time – 5 Mins Cook Time – 10 Mins
Ingredients (not specifying any quantity because quantity of all ingredients will depend on taste) –
- White Bread
- Grated Chocolate
- Chocolate Syrup
- Melted Chocolate
Step – by – Step Video of Chocolate Sandwich
- Pre-heat sandwich griller
- Apply butter on two breads
- Spread grated chocolate on butter of one bread
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on grated chocolate.
- Cover it with other bread (butter side of the bread should be in)
- Apply butter on top of the sandwich as well as on griller also
- Place sandwich on griller and allow it to grill.
- Garnish Chocolate Sandwich with melted chocolate and grated chocolate.
Enjoy yum sandwich and I will see you all in my next blog. Till then bye…..
Chilli Garlic Potatoes is an Indo-Chinese Cuisine. It can be served as a Starter. To make this, deep fried potato wedges are tossed in sweet chilli sauce. It is very easy and quick recipe. It’s my favorite starter. I always search for it whenever we go to any restaurant.
Prep Time – 20 Mins Cook Time – 20 Mins Serving – 2
- Potato Wedges – 3 Cup
- Finely Chopped Spring Onion, Whites – ½ Cup
- Crushed Garlic – 1 Tbsp.
- Cornflour – 3 Tbsp.
- Black Pepper Powder – 1 Tsp. + ½ Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Oil – 3 Tbsp. + for Frying
- Tomato Sauce – 4 Tbsp.
- Red Chilli Sauce – 2 Tsp.
- Vinegar – 1 Tsp.
- Soya Sauce – 2 Tsp.
- Chopped Spring Onions, Green – for Garnishing
- Take potato wedges in a mixing bowl and add in cornflour.
- Add in salt and 1 tsp. of black pepper powder.
- Add around 2 – 3 Tbsp. of water and mix all ingredients.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry potato wedges.
- Now for sauce, heat 3 tbsp. of oil in a pan and add crushed garlic and sauté it for 1 min.
- Add finely chopped spring onion whites and sauté it for 2-3 mins. (Instead of spring onion you can use normal onions also)
- Add in tomato sauce, red chilli sauce, vinegar and soya sauce.
- Add in salt and ½ Tbsp. of black pepper powder. (Please take care of salt as we have added it earlier also in fried potatoes)
- Mix all ingredients of sauce and cook them for 5 mins.
- Add in fried potatoes and coat them properly with sauce.
- Garnish Chilli Garlic Potatoes with spring onions green.
Enjoy this yummy starter with your friends and relatives and share your experience with me. See you all in next blog till then