Today I am very excited as I have been nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award. This is my second award. I am very grateful to my fellow bloggers Geetadhar and Ramya Recipes for nominating me. This is all happening because of the support of all people who are appreciating my work.
Now about my fellow bloggers who have nominated me –
Geetadhar – Geetadhar has very nice blogs written in a beautiful manner.
Ramya Recipes – Ramya is a food blogger with so many tasty and delicious recipes.
Do visit their blogs and follow them.
My answer to the questions asked by Geetadhar
- What is your take on equality of sexes?
For me both sexes are equal. Both are the creation of God. Just give equal chances to both. Don’t DISCRIMINATE.
- What is your idea of happiness?
“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.” – Marcus Aurelius. So if you want to be happy just keep your thoughts clean. One more thing don’t chase happiness because the more you will chase happiness, the less happy you will feel in the current moment.
- What is your idea of perfect day in life?
My idea of perfect day in life is whatever you do, do with full commitment.
- Do you like dance, if so what style or form attracts you?
I love dancing (not any specific form). Dance is in my blood. My relatives call me Dancing Queen (hahaha). The form which attracts me more is Belly Dance and I want to learn it also.
- What are you most thankful for?
There are many things for which I am most thankful to others but the most important is that I am most thankful to god for sending me into this world as a human being.
- Among the many valuable qualities what is the most important quality to develop as a human being?
For me the most important quality to develop as a human being is to “Live and let live” because there are many people who don’t live happily and don’t let others also live happily. God has given us one chance so utilize it in a good way and live happy and let others also live happily.
My answers to question asked by Ramya Recipes
- Write few words about Mother and best moment with her in your life?
For me my mother is like my best friends. We share many things with each other. Sometimes we live like true friends and sometimes we also fight with each other as best friends fight with each other. There are many best moments with her such as cooking together, going for movie etc.
- How do you feel, if you are the only person lives on earth?
I will get bored. I am very talkative person I always want someone besides me with whom I can talk as much as I can.
- What is your favorite place to visit in India & in USA?
In India I want to visit all hill stations. There are many which I have already visited but want to visit there again. About USA I don’t know because I have never thought to visit it.
- Most happiest and scariest moments happened in your life?
Most happiest moments in my life are
- Cleared 12th class with distinction
- Cleared Chartered Accountancy Exam (most difficult thing for me to do)
- Started my own food blogs and Youtube Channel [please follow my blogs and subscribe my Youtube Channel]
I don’t want to think about any scariest moment therefore I am not sharing it.
- What is your life ambition?
To become a good person who will always be caring and helpful in nature.
- One best quality in you?
I live my own life and let others live their own life.
My nominations are –
- Easy vegetarian recipes
- Ruchi’s veg kitchen
- Smriti Sneha
- Meri Kitab se
Questions for my nominations
- To what extent society is important in a person’s life?
- The funniest incident of your life.
- What is your idea of freedom?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- Could you survive without social media?
Thanks Geetadhar and Ramya Recipes once again for nominating me.