Today I am sharing with you all a recipe of creamy and soft Dahi ke Kebabs. It is basically a North Indian recipe. It is very easy and yummy recipe which requires a mixture of hung curd, some veggies and spices. Rice flour is used as a binding agent and makes kebab crispy. I have made healthy version of it by shallow frying it. It can be best served as an appetizer with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Step – by – Step Tutorial of Dahi ke Kebab
Serving – 12-15 Kebabs
- Hung Curd – 2 Cups
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – ¼ Cup
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – ¼ Cup
- Chaat Masala – 1 Tsp.
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Rice flour – 4 Tbsp.
- Breadcrumbs for Coating
- Oil for frying
- Take hung curd in a mixing bowl
- Add in finely chopped capsicum and cabbage
- Add in salt, chaat masala and black pepper powder.
- Add in rice flour and mix all ingredients properly
- Make kebabs from dahi mixture (shape and size of kebabs depends on you)
- Coat all kebabs with bread crumbs and keep them in a fridge for 15-20 mins.
- Now shallow fry all kebabs till both sides turn brown in color.
- Serve Dahi ke Kebabs with tomato ketchup and some cabbage salad.
- Vegetables like onion, carrot, red and yellow bell peppers, beans can also be added.
- Spices can be adjusted according to your taste.
- Instead rice flour, gram flour can also be added.
- You can deep fry or shallow fry kebabs according to your choice.
- If the mixture sticks to your hand then add more rice flour.
- Apply oil on hands while making kebabs as it will not stick on hands.
Enjoy this yummy appetizer with your friends and relatives and share your feedback with me.