First of all I want to wish you all a Very Happy New Year in advance and my today’s recipe is a treat for you all from my side. Please Enjoy!
Chocolate is my love ♥. So today I am sharing with you all recipe of Chocolate Brownie. I will bake this brownie in mug. It is very easy and quick process. It requires only 5 minutes which consist of 3 minutes of preparation and 2 minutes of baking. I love brownies but to get eggless brownie in market is little hard so decided to bake at home. It was my first attempt to make brownie at home. It was a great experience. I enjoyed a lot. All my family members liked it a lot.
Step – by – Step Video of Brownie (Please Subscribe and Support)
Serving – 1
- Flour – 3 Tbsp.
- Cocoa Powder – 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Baking Powder – 1/8 Tsp.
- Baking Soda – Pinch
- Condensed Milk – 4 Tbsp.
- Melted Butter – 2 Tbsp.
- Milk – 5-6 Tbsp. or as required to make a smooth batter with no lumps
- Chocolate Chunks
- Take flour in a mug and add cocoa powder.
- Add baking powder and baking soda and mix all dry ingredients properly.
- Add condensed milk, melted butter and milk.
- Mix all wet ingredients with dry ingredients so as to make smooth batter without any lumps.
- Add in some chocolate chunks.
- Microwave it for 1 min. Insert toothpick in it and if toothpick comes out clean that means brownie is ready and if not then bake it for 20-30 secs more.
- Garnish brownie with some chocolate pieces.
My dear fellow bloggers enjoy this festive season with your near and dear ones with this yum brownie. WISHING YOU ALL AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALWAYS STAY BLESSED.
RECIPE CREDIT – RAJSHRI FOOD