My today’s recipe is Cheesy Macroni. It is very easy and quick recipe. Its preparation requires lot of cheese. This recipe is liked by everyone especially kids and people who like cheese a lot. There are many ways to make it. Some people use 2-3 types of cheese to make this. Some people bake it. I have prepared it in a pan on gas stove and have used processed cheese.
Step – by – Step Video of Cheesy Macroni (Please Subscribe and Support)
Serving – Will serve 2 – 3 people
1. Boiled Macroni – 5 Cups
2. Butter – 2 Tbsp.
3. All-Purpose Flour – 2 Tbsp.
4. Hot Milk – 2 Cups
5. Grated Cheese – 1 Cup
6. Salt to Taste
7. Black Pepper Powder to Taste
8. Oregano for Garnishing.
1. Heat butter in a pan. Add all-purpose flour.
2. Roast all-purpose flour in butter on low flame till it gets light in color.
3. Add in hot milk and stir it continuously so that no lumps are formed.
4. Add in grated cheese and mix.
5. Add in black pepper powder and salt and mix properly.
6. Add in boiled macroni and mix it such that it gets properly covered by sauce.
7. Garnish Cheesy Macroni with some oregano and serve.
1. Quantity of butter and all-purpose flour should be same.
2. Milk should be hot otherwise lumps will be formed.
3. If sauce gets thicken you can add more quantity of hot milk.
4. I have not added any vegetable to it as I don’t like vegetables in this recipe. If you want you can add Red and Yellow Bell Pepper and Broccoli to it.
5. I have added processed cheese. You can add cheese of your choice.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me.