Happy Valentine Day to all my friends. Celebrate this special day with your special someone with the chocolate cake whose recipe I am sharing today. It is very simple recipe which is eggless and does not require baking. I have prepared it using biscuits and creamy chocolate mousse and topped it with grated dark chocolate and some strawberries.
Other Valentine Day Special Recipes
Step – by – Step Video of Chocolate Mousse Cake (Please Subscribe and Support)
- Marigold Biscuits – 250 Grams Packet
- Condensed Milk – 1 Cup
- Whipped Cream
- Dark Chocolate
- Milk – 2 Cups
- Grated Chocolate – For Decorating
- Strawberry – For Decorating
- Take broken biscuit pieces in a grinder and grind them to a fine powder.
- Now take biscuit powder in a mixing bowl and add condensed milk.
- Add milk gradually and mix and prepare a smooth paste.
- Now melt dark chocolate in a microwave or through double boiler method.
- Take whipped cream in another mixing bowl and add in melted chocolate and mix.
- Take a cake mould and spread biscuit layer at bottom of it and keep it in freezer for 10 mins.
- Now spread cream layer on it and keep it in freezer for 10 mins.
- Spread biscuit layer again on top of cream layer and keep it in freezer for 10 mins.
- Spread cream layer again and it would be last layer.
- Sprinkle generous amount of grated chocolate on top
- Keep it in a freezer for atleast 2-3 hours.
- After that take out cake from freezer and demould it and garnish it with strawberry pieces and serve.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me