I am very happy to post this recipe as it is my 100th recipe.
Paneer Masala Puri is very tasty and delicious puri recipe stuffed with paneer (cottage cheese) masala which consist of grated paneer and spices. It can be a perfect healthy breakfast recipe.
For all recipes visit RECIPE INDEX
Servings – Will serve 4 people
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 250 Gms.
- Roasted Cumin Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Finely Chopped Green Chillies – 2 Nos.
- Garam Masala – ½ Tbsp.
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Wheat Flour – 3 Cups
- Ajwain (Carom Seeds) – 1 Tsp.
- Water – ¾ Cup or as required to knead a tight dough
- Oil – 2 Tbsp. + For Deep Frying
- For puri dough just combine wheat flour, salt and carom seeds.
- With the help of water knead tight dough and keep it aside to rest for 15 minutes.
- Take grated paneer in a mixing bowl and add in roasted cumin powder, chopped green chillies, garam masala, red chilli powder and salt and mix.
- Divide puri dough into small balls.
- Take one ball at a time and roll it with the help of rolling pin.
- Place paneer mixture at center of the puri and cover it with the sides and roll it again.
- Prepare all puris like this and deep fry them until they become crispy.
- Serve Paneer Masala Puri with tomato ketchup and green chutney.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me in the comments section. I will see you next time with new recipe. Till then