Veg Lollipops are crispy fried balls made with mix vegetable filling. Veg lollipops are perfect vegetarian party appetizers as well as perfect snack item with evening tea. These lollipops are perfect recipe for kids who don’t like to eat vegetables because lots of vegetables are used which is very healthy for kids. And because of its shape kids are attracted towards it. The recipe is very easy to make and delicious in taste. These lollipops can be served with any type of sauce or chutney like tomato ketchup, sweet chilli sauce, mint chutney or mayonnaise.
Other Delicious Snack Recipes on my blog –
- Lehsun Moong Dal Ke Pakode |Moong Dal Ke Bhajiya | Recipe No. 98
- Hara Bhara Kebab | Veg Kebab | Kebab Recipe | Recipe No. 70
- Dahi Ke Kebabs | Curd Cutlets – Recipe No. 66
- RAJMA CUTLET /KIDNEY BEANS CUTLET – Recipe No. 33
- Mashed & Boiled Potatoes – 4 Cups
- Green Peas – ½ Cup
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – ¾ Cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – ¾ Cup
- Finely Chopped Carrot – ¾ Cup
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tbsp.
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Garlic Paste – 2 Tbsp.
- Bread Crumbs – 1 Cup + For Coating
- All Purpose Flour – For Coating
- Cornflour – For Coating
- Take mashed & boiled potatoes in a mixing bowl and add in green peas, finely chopped cabbage, onion and carrot and garlic paste.
- Now add in salt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder.
- Add in 1 cup bread crumbs and mix all ingredients properly and prepare a mixture. (If mixture is sticky then you can add more breadcrumbs)
- Now make small size balls from the mixture.
- Mix all – purpose flour, cornflour, salt and water and prepare a fine paste.
- Now take balls one by one and dip them in cornflour paste and coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry all balls until they are crisp.
- Insert toothpick in all fried balls so that they look like lollipops.
- Serve Lollipops with tomato ketchup.
For all recipes visit RECIPE INDEX
Please try this recipe and share your feedback in comment box. Share this recipe with your friends and relatives.