Maggi Maggi! Everyone’s favorite 2 Minute Maggi Noodles. We Indians can’t live without maggi. In every Indian Household you will find atleast 1-2 person who loves maggi. Maggi can be prepared in number of ways. Everyone has its own version of making maggi. There are number of varieties which you can prepare from maggi like plain maggi, vegetable maggi, maggi pakode, maggi cutlets, maggi sandwich and many more.
It is enjoyed by each and every person from kid to adult. This is the recipe which anyone can cook. Even a person who doesn’t know cooking can cook this recipe without any guidance. Today I am sharing my version of maggi i.e. CHEESY TADKA MAGGI.
Step – by – Step video of Cheesy Tadka Maggi (Please Subscribe and Support)
Serving – 1
- Finely Chopped Onion – ¼ Cup
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – ¼ Cup
- Oil – 2 Tbsp.
- Maggi – 1 Packet
- Tastemaker – 1 Packet (You will find inside maggi packet)
- Maggi Masala-e-Magic – 1 Packet
- Cheese – 1 Cube
- Water – 1 ½ Cups
- Butter for Tadka – 2 Tbsp.
- Crushed Garlic – 1 Tbsp.
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp.
- Heat oil in a pan and add finely chopped onions and sauté them.
- Add finely chopped capsicum and cook them also.
- Now add water and allow it to boil.
- Add maggi, tastemaker, salt and maggi masala-e-magic in water.
- Mix all ingredients properly and allow it to cook.
- Cook till water gets absorbed by maggi.
- For tadka, heat butter in a pan and add crushed garlic and red chilli powder and cook them.
- Put maggi on a serving plate and grate one whole cube of cheese on it.
- Top cheesy maggi with tadka and serve hot.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback in comment box.