Potato Wedges is a potato based recipe which is served as a snack or as a starter. Wedges are curvy in shape which is altogether different from potato fries. It is very simple recipe which is liked by people of every age group. It can be served with the sauce of your choice. I have served it with Mint Mayonnaise which is simple combination of mayonnaise and mint and coriander paste. I have deep fried the wedges but it can be baked also. It is a perfect party snack recipe. You can serve it with other meals also like burgers and sandwiches.
For more recipes – Visit Recipe Index
Step – by – Step Video of Potato Wedges with Mint Mayonnaise (Please Share and Subscribe)
Serving – Will serve 4 people
- Medium Sized Potatoes – 8
- Cornflour – 5 Tbsp.
- Red Chilli Powder – 3 Tsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Water – 1 Tbsp. + For Boiling
- Oil for Frying
- Chaat Masala
- Mayonnaise – 6 Tbsp.
- Mint Leaves – ½ Cup
- Coriander Leaves – ½ Cup
- Green Chilli – 1
- Peel skin of potatoes and cut them into halves.
- Take one half at a time and cut it into three pieces or wedges.
- Cut all potatoes into wedges like this only.
- Boil water in a pan and par boil all wedges.
- Transfer par boiled wedges in to a bowl and add in cornflour
- Add in red chilli powder and salt and 1 tbsp. of water and mix.
- Heat oil in a wok and drop wedges in it in small batches and deep fry them.
- Transfer fried wedges in a bowl and sprinkle chaat masala and mix.
- Take a grinder jar and add in mint leaves, coriander leaves and green chilli
- Add little water and grind all ingredients to a fine paste.
- Take mayonnaise in a small bowl and add in green paste and mix.
- Serve Potato Wedges with Mint Mayonnaise.
Please try this recipe and share it with your friends and relatives and leave your valuable and encouraging comments below.