Veg Lollipops are crispy fried balls made with mix vegetable filling. Veg lollipops are perfect vegetarian party appetizers as well as perfect snack item with evening tea. These lollipops are perfect recipe for kids who don’t like to eat vegetables because lots of vegetables are used which is very healthy for kids. And because of its shape kids are attracted towards it. The recipe is very easy to make and delicious in taste. These lollipops can be served with any type of sauce or chutney like tomato ketchup, sweet chilli sauce, mint chutney or mayonnaise.
Other Delicious Snack Recipes on my blog –
- Lehsun Moong Dal Ke Pakode |Moong Dal Ke Bhajiya | Recipe No. 98
- Hara Bhara Kebab | Veg Kebab | Kebab Recipe | Recipe No. 70
- Dahi Ke Kebabs | Curd Cutlets – Recipe No. 66
- RAJMA CUTLET /KIDNEY BEANS CUTLET – Recipe No. 33
- Mashed & Boiled Potatoes – 4 Cups
- Green Peas – ½ Cup
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – ¾ Cup
- Finely Chopped Onion – ¾ Cup
- Finely Chopped Carrot – ¾ Cup
- Salt to Taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tbsp.
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 ½ Tbsp.
- Garlic Paste – 2 Tbsp.
- Bread Crumbs – 1 Cup + For Coating
- All Purpose Flour – For Coating
- Cornflour – For Coating
- Take mashed & boiled potatoes in a mixing bowl and add in green peas, finely chopped cabbage, onion and carrot and garlic paste.
- Now add in salt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder.
- Add in 1 cup bread crumbs and mix all ingredients properly and prepare a mixture. (If mixture is sticky then you can add more breadcrumbs)
- Now make small size balls from the mixture.
- Mix all – purpose flour, cornflour, salt and water and prepare a fine paste.
- Now take balls one by one and dip them in cornflour paste and coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry all balls until they are crisp.
- Insert toothpick in all fried balls so that they look like lollipops.
- Serve Lollipops with tomato ketchup.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback in comment box. Share this recipe with your friends and relatives.
Connect with me – Facebook(LIKE) | Google+(FOLLOW)
Moong dal ke pakode or moong dal ke bhajiya is very popular dish all over India. This pakodas taste delicious when they are made crispy. It is very easy and simple recipe. I have given a twist to this pakodas by adding garlic. It gives nice flavor to the pakodas. This pakodas are mildly spicy as green chilli and garlic paste is used in it. For pakodas you just require to soak dal for atleast 5 hours otherwise the process to make it is very simple and does not require much time. You can serve this pakodas with coriander chutney, tamarind chutney or tomato ketchup. They are good option for tea time snack or party time snack.
Serving – Will serve 4 people
- Chilka Moong Dal (Green Gram, split, with skin) – 1½ Cup
- Green Chillies – 3 Nos.
- Garlic – 6 – 7 Cloves
- Salt to Taste
- Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp.
- Ajwain (Carrom Seeds) – ½ Tsp.
- Asafoetida – Pinch
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Tomato Ketchup – To serve with
- Wash chilka moong dal and soak it for 5-6 hours.
- Now coarsely grind them in a grinder
- Make a paste of green chillies and garlic with the help of mortar and pestle.
- Add prepared paste in grounded dal and add in salt, cumin powder, asafoetida and ajwain and mix and prepare a mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying and drop small of mixture into it.
- Half fry the balls and take them out of the oil.
- Now press each and every ball.
- Deep fry them again.
- Pakoras are ready. Serve them with tomato ketchup.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me in comment section. I will see you next time with new recipe till then
Connect with me – Facebook(LIKE) | Google+ (FOLLOW)
My today’s recipe is an exciting version of bhel i.e. Chinese Bhel. Chinese Bhel is an adaption from Veg Choupsey recipe. It is not exactly like a bhel as ingredients of chinese bhel are totally different from regular bhel. But it will taste like regular bhel as it is also sweet, tangy and spicy. Sweet and tangy flavor comes from tomato ketchup and Schezwan Sauce or Chutney gives spicy flavor to Chinese Bhel. This recipe can be served hot as well as cold also. Today I am showing you the cold version of it. If you are making it for kids then adjust amount of Schezwan chutney accordingly.
Step – by – Step Video of Chinese Bhel (Please Subscribe and Support)
Serving – 3
- Boiled Noodles – 4 Cups
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Shredded Cabbage – 1 Cup
- Red and Green Bell Pepper Juliennes – 1 Cup
- Schezwan Chutney – 3 Tbsp.
- Tomato Ketchup – 4 Tbsp.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry boiled noodles in small batches.
- Deep fry them until they are crisp and golden brown in color.
- Take out fried noodles from oil and keep it on kitchen paper for soaking of extra oil.
- Break fried noodles into small pieces.
- Take broken noodles in mixing bowl and add in red and green bell pepper juliennes and shredded cabbage.
- Add in Schezwan chutney and tomato sauce.
- Mix all ingredients properly and serve.
Please try this recipe and share your feedback with me.
Facebook (Like) | Twitter (Follow) | Instagram (Follow) | YouTube (Subscribe)
Today I am sharing with you all a recipe of creamy and soft Dahi ke Kebabs. It is basically a North Indian recipe. It is very easy and yummy recipe which requires a mixture of hung curd, some veggies and spices. Rice flour is used as a binding agent and makes kebab crispy. I have made healthy version of it by shallow frying it. It can be best served as an appetizer with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Step – by – Step Tutorial of Dahi ke Kebab
Serving – 12-15 Kebabs
- Hung Curd – 2 Cups
- Finely Chopped Capsicum – ¼ Cup
- Finely Chopped Cabbage – ¼ Cup
- Chaat Masala – 1 Tsp.
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Rice flour – 4 Tbsp.
- Breadcrumbs for Coating
- Oil for frying
- Take hung curd in a mixing bowl
- Add in finely chopped capsicum and cabbage
- Add in salt, chaat masala and black pepper powder.
- Add in rice flour and mix all ingredients properly
- Make kebabs from dahi mixture (shape and size of kebabs depends on you)
- Coat all kebabs with bread crumbs and keep them in a fridge for 15-20 mins.
- Now shallow fry all kebabs till both sides turn brown in color.
- Serve Dahi ke Kebabs with tomato ketchup and some cabbage salad.
- Vegetables like onion, carrot, red and yellow bell peppers, beans can also be added.
- Spices can be adjusted according to your taste.
- Instead rice flour, gram flour can also be added.
- You can deep fry or shallow fry kebabs according to your choice.
- If the mixture sticks to your hand then add more rice flour.
- Apply oil on hands while making kebabs as it will not stick on hands.
Enjoy this yummy appetizer with your friends and relatives and share your feedback with me.